[llvm-devmeeting] Student Sponsorship

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Thu Aug 28 11:10:46 PDT 2014

There may be opportunities for student sponsorship but I can not guarantee it at this time. In addition, sponsorship is usually only considered for students presenting their work at the conference. If you have submitted a proposal please contact me offline if you would like to be considered for sponsorship.

-Tanya