[llvm-devmeeting] Lightning Talks - Presenters Needed!

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Wed Oct 31 11:55:21 PDT 2012

We are having a new session at the LLVM Developer Meeting this year called Lightning Talks. This is a quick paced session where presenters get 5 minutes to give a quick plug for their amazing idea (using LLVM) or LLVM project. There is no Q/A and all presenters are cut off exactly at 5 minutes. This is a great way to get the word out about your idea or LLVM project and ask for help!

If you are interested in presenting, please email me directly with a very short summary of what you plan to say. We have room for exactly 9 presenters and I will notify those selected.

Thanks,
Tanya