[llvm-devmeeting] Euro-LLVM 2012 - BoF and lightning talk deadline

James Molloy james.molloy at arm.com
Fri Mar 9 04:09:06 PST 2012

Hi,

[Apologies to all you US-types for the spam!]

The deadline for BoF proposal has now been set as two weeks from now:
Thursday 22nd March 2012, 12:00 BST. We currently have no BoF proposals, so
please do send some in! J

We also have space for lightning  talks, and will run a lightning talk
session if there is enough interest. Please send lightning talk proposals to
the same address as usual, Euro-LLVM at arm.com, for the same deadline as
above.

Also please remember we have subsidised rooms available at the hotel - this
has cost us money in deposits so please take advantage of them!
https://hotelres.vbookings.co.uk/b/armeullvm/

Cheers!

James