[llvm-devmeeting] Speaker and funding deadline tomorrow!

Tanya Lattner lattner at apple.com
Tue Sep 21 13:15:00 PDT 2010

Call for Speakers:

We are looking for speakers for this year's meeting. Topics can include the LLVM, Clang, LLDB, core infrastructure, new uses and applications of LLVM components, etc. If you are interested in presenting at this year's LLVM Developers' Meeting, please submit your talk proposal to us by September 22, 2010 via the website:

http://www.llvm.org/devmtg/talk.php