[llvm-dev] Research participants wanted

Jianhao Xu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 13 22:59:36 PST 2022

Dear compiler developers or maintainers,

We are writing to see if you would like to participate in a new research study being conducted at Nanjing University. This research plays an important role in advancing our understanding of C programmers' knowledge and views of certain security issues introduced (or caused) by compilers, as well as their expectations for prospective research work.

As we have recruited many experienced C programmers, we are recruiting compiler developers or maintainers to keep our research objective.

Participation:

Your participation in this survey is voluntary. You may refuse to take part in this research or exit the survey at any time without penalty.

Purpose of the research:

The purpose of our questionnaire is to investigate C programmers' knowledge and views of certain security issues introduced (or caused) by compilers, as well as their expectations for prospective research work.

Compensation:

Upon completion of the study, you will be rewarded a $10 Amazon gift card in total.

We have prepared 10 participant slots for compiler developers, if you are interested, please contact us as soon as possible.

Contact Information:

If you are interested in participating in this study or learning more about it, you can fill the contact form(https://forms.gle/JppxLXGficj6NJoz8 ), we will reach you later.

You are free to answer our online questionnaire in advance if you are interested: https://forms.gle/j42QY4gRF9TBNrKR9 .

Sincerely,