[llvm-dev] A freshman has a problem:How to get the specific source line number in LR

闫鑫 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 12 21:40:41 PST 2022

   Thank you very much for reading my emails in your busy schedule.
   I get the ll file with debug information by using the command "clang++ xxx.c -g -S -emit-llvm -o xxx.ll".I want to get the line number information about the source code via "!DILocation". But I don't know how to use the API in PASS to get the Relevant metadata information.For example: (!24 !DILocation(line 32,column 5,scope: !11)
   I sincerely hope you can help me with this problem. Hope you are doing well and in good health.