[llvm-dev] Tips for moving to Discourse

Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 11 14:22:32 PST 2022

Hello all,

I am sure there are lots of questions about using Discourse. I invite you to post them on the “Feedback” category on the LLVM Discourse. https://llvm.discourse.group/c/feedback/2 <https://llvm.discourse.group/c/feedback/2>

You can also check out the Discourse User Guide here - https://meta.discourse.org/t/discourse-new-user-guide/96331 <https://meta.discourse.org/t/discourse-new-user-guide/96331>

If you want to get notifications (email or otherwise) on categories and sub-categories, you just click the bell icon as show in the photo below when viewing a category. More details in the user guide that I mentioned above.

Thanks,
Tanya