[llvm-dev] Question regarding correctness of debug information generated by LLC

Dwight Guth via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jan 8 18:01:00 PST 2022

It got filed (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/52758), but it
looks like it's still got the "new issue" tag. There are actually a
sizeable number of issues with this tag sitting around that were created
since the migration, some of which are definitely not that recent. Have you
guys not sorted out a policy for assigning the appropriate tags or people
to issues on GitHub yet?