[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 6th January 2022

Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 6 06:30:51 PST 2022

For background on these calls, see
<http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-September/135087.html>.

Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.

We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm GMT, via
<https://meet.google.com/ske-zcog-spp>.
If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can
add them to the agenda.

We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
accessible at:
 * <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/1?cid=bG93cmlzYy5vcmdfMG41cGtlc2ZqY25wMGJoNWhwczFwMGJkODBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ>
 * <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/lowrisc.org_0n5pkesfjcnp0bh5hps1p0bd80%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>

Agenda:
* Happy New Year!
* D115921 Refactor RISC-V ISA extension info and target features to
   support multiple extension versions <https://reviews.llvm.org/D115921>
* D116735 Adjust RISC-V datalyout by using n32:64 in layout string
<https://reviews.llvm.org/D116735>
* D106378 Relax ABI mismatch checking <https://reviews.llvm.org/D106378>
* D116677 and D11678 - improvements to branch target analysis (support
for auipc+jalr pairs)
* Ratified extension patches <https://reviews.llvm.org/D116677>
  * D93298 Add MC layer support for Zfinx
    <https://reviews.llvm.org/D93298>
  * D98136 MC layer support for K extension
      <https://reviews.llvm.org/D98136>
  * D70401 Complete rv32e/ilp32 implementation
    <https://reviews.llvm.org/D70401>
  * D116645 Update CSRs <https://reviews.llvm.org/D116645>
* Other extension patches
    * D95589 Support for experimental 'P' extension
      <https://reviews.llvm.org/D95589>
* AOB
* Next meeting: Thu 20th January 2022, 4pm GMT

Best,

Alex