[llvm-dev] Subscribing to GitHub issue labels

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 5 20:56:07 PST 2022

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 2:28 PM Tom Stellard via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have a system now for subscribing to GitHub issue labels.  If you
> want to subscribe to a label, request membership in the
> issue-subscribers-$LABEL_NAME team from https://github.com/orgs/llvm/teams
> .

That's awesome! Thanks :)
I really missed this after the transition.

I still haven't figured how to request membership though? Scrubbing through
GitHub documentation I only found how an admin can add members but not how
to request as an aspiring member?

> If the team does not exist yet, file an issue and assign it to me and I
> will
> create the team.
>
> I would also like to document these steps somewhere.  Where is the best
> place to
> do this?  The Developer Policy?

Did we have any doc about BugZilla?