[llvm-dev] Unable to access Phabricator via arcanist

Chris Tetreault via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 30 12:30:35 PDT 2021

Makes sense. Hopefully upstream arcanist gets this sorted in the next day or two and some official patch or git pull from main will sort it out. I prefer not to go fiddling with ssh configs if possible. In the meantime, I have other fires to put out. 😊 Thanks for doing the legwork and reporting your findings!

Thanks,
   Chris Tetreault