[llvm-dev] Unable to access Phabricator via arcanist

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 30 10:06:13 PDT 2021

On this machine, does it work when you use a browser?

What about curl on the command line?
Try: curl https://reviews.llvm.org/

If curl reproduces the issue, there are many tracing/debug options for curl.

Also I don't know if you tried the --trace option that arc suggests
and if it gave more info?

--
Mehdi