[llvm-dev] Disabling inline compilation (Clang with VS2019)

John Emmas via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 22 07:13:11 PDT 2021

On 22/09/2021 15:00, paul.robinson at sony.com wrote:

> It looks like the driver does translate "/Ob0" to the internal option
> "-fno-inline" which ought to prevent inlining of anything that is not
> marked as always-inline;

Thanks Paul - does Clang produce some log file that'd tell me what
command got received from Visual Studio?  VS tells me that it's sending
"/Ob0" but if it's working for you, it'd be nice to check here if "/Ob0"
actually got received.  I've known things to stop working occasionally
in new VS revisions.

John