[llvm-dev] PowerPC e6500 support?

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 20 18:28:14 PDT 2021

Hi there,
I am sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

While I won't be able to help by contributing code for this effort, I am
happy to help with any questions you may have about the current
implementation of the PowerPC back end. Justin Hibbits may (or may not be)
be somewhat familiar with this core.

Sincerely,
Nemanja