[llvm-dev] Reg: Executing ModulePass before O2/O3 optimizations

Sai Venkata Krishnan V via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 15 08:12:15 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone
    I have created a custom ModulePass which works fine when no
optimization flag is enabled i.e. on -O0 level. I am trying to order the
passes such that I run my ModulePass first and then the O2/O3
optimizations. Currently I am doing it in multiple steps, where at each
step I getting the transformed IR and providing as input. Is it possible to
specify this order in when invoking via clang itself.
Kindly guide me in this.

Thanking you
Sai