[llvm-dev] Wrong ABI aliases of RISC-V integer registers under EABI

Marcythm C via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 8 05:57:44 PDT 2021

Hi all,

In current LLVM implementation, the ABI aliases under EABI are the
same as that under UABI, but that’s not really the case. For example,
s3 will be matched as x19 (and then rejected because it is greater
than 15), but under EABI, s3 is actually an alias for x6. How should I
fix this?
I did not find an example for reference at the moment, because in this
problem a set of registers has different aliases in different cases,
not a new set of registers.
(This is my first time using a mailing list to ask a question, so
please correct me if I have done anything wrong.)

Marcythm