[llvm-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Linking issue with clang/libc++

Oleg Smolsky via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 3 13:35:36 PDT 2021

Wow, that's interesting! Thank you for hint, Anton!

How did this dependency come into the build? I don't see any direct
references to the symbol... so, is it something acquired transitively?... I
am surprised that some (supposedly portable) code contains a buried libgcc
dependency... I'm not linking binary artifacts here...