[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 28th October 2021
Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 28 06:55:19 PDT 2021
For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST (4pm GMT from the
next meeting on Nov 11th), via <https://meet.google.com/ske-zcog-spp>.
If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can
add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
* Emit CFI directives for function epilogue <https://reviews.llvm.org/D111519>
* Generating pseudo instruction li <https://reviews.llvm.org/D112692>
* Pre-emit pass to make more instructions compressible
* Lazily add RVV C intrinsics <https://reviews.llvm.org/D111617>
* ABI testing for float16 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D112398>
* Heads up / other patches to watch
* TargetLibraryInfo checker tool <https://reviews.llvm.org/D111358>
* Next meeting: Nov 11th, 4pm GMT (should be the same local time for
most people, as US+EU will have both changed an hour for daylight
More information about the llvm-dev