[llvm-dev] CANCELLED RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 14th October 2021

Luís Marques via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 14 06:50:42 PDT 2021

We'd normally be having a call at 4pm BST today, but I feel we don't
have enough agenda items for it to be worthwhile - therefore I'll
cancel this time. Still, see below for a list of patches / external
PRs that you may want to look at.

Let's aim to sync up again in two weeks on October 28th.

As always, if you do have topics you'd like to put on the agenda,
please do email us ahead of time.

Thanks,
Luís

Ongoing reviews or external PRs to highlight:

* Ben's shXadd-related optimization patches
<https://reviews.llvm.org/D111117> <https://reviews.llvm.org/D111141>
* Kito pinged the psABI spec PR for R_RISCV_ALIGN
<https://github.com/riscv/riscv-elf-psabi-doc/pull/210>