[llvm-dev] errors trying to build llvm from sources using ninja on Windows 10

alex toftul via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 11 14:24:36 PDT 2021

Hello, dear friends!
I am trying to build from sources and install llvm on windows 10. Installed all the prerequisites successfully.
Then:
git clone https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project.git
cd llvm-project
mkdir build
cd build
cmake –G Ninja -DLLVM_ENABLE_PROJECTS=clang ../llvm
ninja
The output of the last command can be found in the attached .txt file.

Could somebody help me figure out what is going on? I am absolutely new to the subject so please be understanding.
Thanks in advance!