[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Code Review Process

Michael Kruse via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 7 05:23:35 PDT 2021

Am Do., 7. Okt. 2021 um 05:46 Uhr schrieb Raphael Isemann via cfe-dev
<cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org>:
> 2. I do appreciate that the foundation/infrastructure group is trying
> to improve our infrastructure, but I am not sure why the code review
> system has become an apparently urgent issue. While Phabricator is
> clearly going the way of the Dodo, from my own experience it at least
> still works. Meanwhile both the mailing list and the bug tracker are
> pretty much completely broken (the mailing list in the weird legal
> spam limbo and the bugtracker having a disabled user registration). I
> don't want to be the person that tells other people what to do, but if
> we have resources/time to spend on fixing up our infrastructure, I
> hope we could spend it on fixing the things that currently don't work.
> Having a working bug tracker or some new mailing list system where I
> (and other moderators) don't have to manually approve messages 24/7
> and actually accept subscribers would be nice.

+1

As I already mentioned on GitHub[1], nothing really has changed since
the winding down of Phacility, Phabricator is continuing receiving
security patches. A project fork already exists [2].

[1] https://github.com/llvm/llvm-iwg/issues/73#issuecomment-936716573
[2] https://we.phorge.it/