[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Code Review Process

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 6 10:34:28 PDT 2021

Since I think we're risking confusion on the point here, let me clarify
that at least my response to this thread should not be read as
opposition (or support) for a migration to github.  I am expressing no
opinion on that matter.  I see the primary point being discussed in this
thread being the decision making process proposed, not the decision itself.

Philip