[llvm-dev] graduation project ideas.

sameeran joshi via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 1 10:47:14 PDT 2021

If we have some data from the program committee members representing LLVM
in GSoC and we can add some more attributes like if the project was picked
up for GSoC and either someone is working on it, project is completed or
it's open to work on that might help even more in filtering the projects
for newbie to work on.

Thank you.