[llvm-dev] RFC: A binary serialization format for MemProf

Teresa Johnson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 1 10:32:18 PDT 2021

I was going to respond similarly, and add a note that it isn't clear that
gollvm (LLVM-based Go compiler) supports either PGO or the sanitizers, so
that may be more difficult than Rust which does. As Snehasish notes, we are
focused on C/C++, but this will all be done in the LLVM IR level and should
be language independent in theory.
Teresa

--
Teresa Johnson |  Software Engineer |  tejohnson at google.com |