[llvm-dev] Phabricator Creator Pulling the Plug

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 1 01:13:37 PDT 2021

+1 to the review experience in Github being far worse than Phabricator,
with basically all my specific concerns already being covered in this
thread. I just wanted to add that our downstream LLVM port is based in a
local Github Enterprise instance, and I find it far harder to review and
respond to reviews there, compared to Phabricator. I'm not just opposed to
change because I fear something new - I have active day-to-day experience
with the something new, based on several years of experience, and I don't
like it! I do acknowledge however, that some things have improved (e.g.
multi-line commenting is now a thing, when it didn't used to be), so it's
not an "absolutely never" from me, if the issues can be solved.

James