[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM Bugzilla migration

MyDeveloper Day via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 30 00:20:08 PST 2021

Anton

Until I read LLVM Weekly I didn't realize you had a document stating the
progress

Anyway I'm copying it here for completeness:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_3rgYuv-QO0g1oO6T0MmkFhacqJg6o24eWFFVNSX_o/edit

Doesn't this link state that a notification WILL be sent out? So is this a
big deal? (What's the most amount of email people are going to get
(rsmith?), will the notification have a subject line that allows for easy
filtering?)
https://docs.github.com/en/issues/tracking-your-work-with-issues/transferring-an-issue-to-another-repository

Can you update the ETA? How much longer do you expect we will be without a
bug tracker? What is the plan if you get no response from github?

I appreciate the hard work, but we need a plan on where we go from here.

MyDeveloperday.