[llvm-dev] Interested in contributing to LLVM complier Infrastructure

MANRAJ SINGH CO203 32 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Nov 27 21:02:18 PST 2021

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am a second-year student of Computer Science and Engineering from India
and I was actively looking for an open-source organization to contribute
to. While surfing through *GSOC's* list of organizations I found "*LLVM
compiler infrastructure*"  which gave me a smile. I have been working on
LLVM Passes for the past 3 months with my college professor on compiler
enhancements.

The main motive of this mail is that *I want your valuable guidance* on how
to start contributing to our great open-source organization and be a part
of one of the best open-source communities in the world. Eagerly
waiting for your reply and to know how to start contributing.

Thank you !

Yours Sincerely

Manraj Singh