[llvm-dev] Someone is squatting the LLVM project's on GitHub

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Nov 28 08:36:36 PST 2021

Oh, this means that someone filled out the LLVM bugzilla to github
migration survey and put your github account there. This is exactly
the situation this invitation was designed for. Feel free to ignore it
and nothing will be attributed to your github account.

I will follow up privately with the date / time of the survey entry
just in case.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University