[llvm-dev] Someone is squatting the LLVM project's on GitHub

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Nov 28 08:21:00 PST 2021

No it is not. See, the recent emails in the mailing lists.

Long story short: if you filled the survey, this is not enough from
GitHub perspective to claim the authorship. So, you need to confirm
via accepting the invite.

On Sun, Nov 28, 2021 at 7:17 PM Jeffrey Walton via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> I got an email from someone through GitHub asking me to join the LLVM
> project at https://github.com/llvm.
>
> It looks like someone is squatting the LLVM project's name.

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University