[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: Invitations to join LLVM github organization is sent to everyone who filled bugzilla transition survey

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Nov 28 08:18:26 PST 2021

Dear All,

Some of you filled the form that allowed us to migrate your data from
LLVM Bugzilla to GitHub. However, this form is not enough to claim
your authorship on GitHub. We also need to add you to the special
dedicated team at LLVM GitHub organization. For this I am sending the
invites for everyone who filled out the form and who did not have LLVM
commit access.

Please accept the invitation, this will confirm your authorship from
the GitHub perspective.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
On behalf of the LLVM Foundation