[llvm-dev] Google summer code

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 23 09:57:29 PST 2021

On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 8:46 PM Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Google Summer of Code normally happens during the summer period with
> proposal submission during Spring. Stay tuned for the updates. In the
> meanwhile you could study the project and start contributing. This
> could help with your proposal.

Please search the following phrase in Google ( because we will find similar
search results lists ) :

contributing to llvm

For the above works , you may start from the following pages , as examples :

https://llvm.org/docs/GettingInvolved.html
Getting Involved
LLVM welcomes contributions of all kinds. To get started, please review the
following topics:

https://llvm.org/docs/Contributing.html
Contributing to LLVM
Thank you for your interest in contributing to LLVM! There are multiple
ways to contribute, and we appreciate all contributions.
In case you have questions, you can either use the Developer’s List
(llvm-dev) or the #llvm channel on irc.oftc.net.
If you want to contribute code, please familiarize yourself with the LLVM
Developer Policy.

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk