[llvm-dev] Future of Loop Optimization Working Group

Bardia Mahjour via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 22 14:04:41 PST 2021

Thanks to everyone who participated in the round table session last week.
We took some action items and here are some updates to share with you:

1. A public document has been created to record the meeting link, agenda,
minutes, etc.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sdzoyB11s0ccTZ3fobqctDpgJmRoFcz0sviKxqczs4g
2. An entry has been added to
https://llvm.org/docs/GettingInvolved.html#online-sync-ups for the loop opt
bi-weekly calls.
3. A phabricator project called LoopOptWG (
https://reviews.llvm.org/project/profile/108/) has been created to make it
easier to get notified of (and track) loop related patches.

Please note:
- You can now add items directly into the agenda by editing the public
meeting document. Please feel free to post topics or patches right into the
agenda section.
- Please add yourself as a watcher (and member) into the loopOptWG
phabricator project (https://reviews.llvm.org/project/profile/108/) so you
get notified of loop related patches.
- Please remember to tag your loop optimization related patches with the
"loopOptWG" tag.

I'll be sending the meeting link along with the agenda to the dev mailing
list for the next call and onwards.

Please let me know if you have any further comments, suggestions or
questions.

Regards,

Bardia Mahjour
Compiler Optimizations