[llvm-dev] clang-tidy pre-merge checks in Phabricator not working?

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 22 01:32:57 PST 2021

This isn't in reviews I've been uploading, but rather reviews that I've
been reviewing. I was under the impression that this was done on
Phabricator's end - I use the web UI to upload patches, and don't have
clang-format (or clang-tidy) in my path, but I've seen clang-format linter
remarks at least on patches I've uploaded.