[llvm-dev] clang-tidy pre-merge checks in Phabricator not working?

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 22 01:06:17 PST 2021

Hi,

No idea who to direct this towards, but we at one point had clang-tidy
linter remarks in Phabricator reviews, just like we have clang-format
notes. However, I've seen several cases in recent reviews where clang-tidy
hasn't complained about violations (specifically to do with function and
variable name casing). Has this been disabled deliberately or is it
supposed to be working, but isn't for some reason?

James