[llvm-dev] Trouble with arcanist

Chris Tetreault via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 16 15:12:38 PST 2021

The short answer is that the phabricator project is dead, and this is a result of discontinued maintenance. If you look at https://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#sending-patches, it was recently updated with instruction on how to cherry-pick a patch to your local arcanist to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
                Christopher Tetreault