[llvm-dev] Trouble with arcanist

Perry-Holby, Alexis via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 16 13:06:53 PST 2021

Hello,

I’m trying to contribute a patch for the first time in a while and I’m running into problems using arcanist:

 Exception

[Certificate/1] (https://reviews.llvm.org/api/user.whoami) There was an error verifying the SSL Certificate Authority while negotiating the SSL connection. This usually indicates you are using a self-signed certificate.

Since arcanist is what I’ve used before and I’m more comfortable with it that the web interface, I am hoping someone can help me triage.  I updated arcanist to the latest version of master just today, but that didn’t fix the issue.  Suggestions much appreciated.

Thank you,
-- Alexis

Alexis Perry-Holby
Los Alamos National Laboratory