[llvm-dev] [RFC] Proposal for TLX: Tensor LLVM eXtensions

Kothari, Akash via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 15 10:18:25 PST 2021

For those who may have been having trouble viewing the RFC in plain text format, we have our proposal in a Google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IW6VIJ4lMYbGRTOle7S5QXP7Sb5UlucZ3gf-L-4Ccfs/edit?usp=sharing. It would be great if y’all could comment in the google doc or respond via email.

Thanks,
Akash Kothari