[llvm-dev] Scalar Evolution Analysis

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 12 11:03:53 PST 2021

I don't believe we have any good way to model a conditionally
incremented induction variable when the condition is loop varying and
data dependent.  This is not exactly a common or interesting case.

Just out of curiosity, what do you expect to be able to do with this
loop optimization wise?  We could maybe vectorize if we had bounds
information on 'c', but that's about all I see here.

Philip