[llvm-dev] [Job Ad] LLVM jobs at MediaTek

Vince Del Vecchio via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 12 10:30:15 PST 2021

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi,

MediaTek is hiring LLVM engineers!  We have several openings for full-time, and also for 2022 interns.

Our team builds toolchains used for our LTE, 5G, and next-gen modems, which are used in our market-leading cell phone baseband processors.  See links for more details.  Feel free to email me with questions or to apply!

We have openings for working on:

- The LLVM-based compiler for our vector DSP
   https://bit.ly/3p7m92O

- The LLVM compiler we're building for the nanoMIPS architecture
   https://bit.ly/3n1qhyF

- The MC layer, assembler/disassembler, post-link optimization, and/or linker/lld
   https://bit.ly/3vgujGO

We're also looking for interns in the above areas, and also for debuggers:
   https://bit.ly/3mXl5eX

Thanks,
-Vince Del Vecchio
Deputy Director / Compiler Engineering