[llvm-dev] Preparing BOLT for LLVM monorepo

Maksim Panchenko via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 2 23:12:53 PDT 2021

Sorry, I meant that for the initial merge commit, we could exclude BOLT
from LLVM_ALL_PROJECTS due to the same concerns the Flang team had at
the time of their merge. Namely, the lack of buildbots and Windows
support. The plan, of course, is to build and test BOLT by default, but
we have to figure out the buildbot situation first.

Thanks for your feedback.

Maksim