[llvm-dev] "Ordered" Instruction Iterator?

Zhang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 31 19:42:40 PDT 2021

Hi:

In my analysis Pass, I'm trying to visit CallInsts to a special Intrinsic, in the order that they'll be executed, starting from the EntryBlock.
My naive initial assumption was to start from entryBlock and custom handle Br Instructions, but apparently this doesn't work well with more complicated CFGs like loop or Switch.

Is there any LLVM builtin infrastructure that could be used for this? Any hint would be appreciated.

Zhang