[llvm-dev] [PPC Build bots] Missing

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 21 13:17:07 PDT 2021

Ah, ok. Thanks for notifying us. This is a strange problem indeed since the
library exists on the machine and hasn't been modified since Jan. 30, 2018.

The issue seems to have cleared up as of
https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/93/builds/3181

We'll have to keep an eye on it to see if this comes back.