[llvm-dev] llvm-objcopy --keep-symbols performance

Justin Cady via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 21 07:24:53 PDT 2021

Unfortunately I do not have an answer or workaround, but I want to add that I am also hitting this issue. The performance of --keep-symbols with a large list of symbols is quite slow.

Have you filed a bug to track this?

(For other reasons in my specific case I cannot fall back to GNU objcopy, so this performance penalty must be paid today.)

Thanks,

Justin