[llvm-dev] LLVM LNT floating point performance tests on X86 - using the llvm-test-suite benchmarks

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 18 17:25:24 PDT 2021

You can run the LNT tests locally and I would assume the tests to be
impacted (on X86).

The Polybench benchmarks, probably some others, have hased result files.
Thus, any change
to the output is flagged regardless how minor. I'd run it without and
with this patch and
compare the results. If they are in the expected tolerance I'd recreate
the hash files for
them and create a dependent commit for the LLVM test suite.

Does that make sense?

~ Johannes