[llvm-dev] release 12 out-of-tree build problem

Bagel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 18 11:51:30 PDT 2021

Since release 11, there was the "llvmbuildectomy" change.  I think I have the
CMakeLists.txt files for my experimental backend correct.  Is there anything
else I need to do?  I get the following error from cmake:

  -- Targeting My66000
CMake Error at cmake/modules/AddLLVM.cmake:760 (set_property):
   set_property could not find TARGET My66000.  Perhaps it has not yet been
   created.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   cmake/modules/AddLLVM.cmake:1318 (add_llvm_component_library)
   lib/Target/My66000/CMakeLists.txt:12 (add_llvm_target)
... and many more ...

What does "Perhaps it has not yet been created mean and how do I fix it?

Thanks,
brian