[llvm-dev] Access to cfe-dev

Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 12 11:14:03 PDT 2021

Ahmed,

I am very sorry this happened. I’m not sure why your email to the subscribe list didn’t go through. I’ve checked spam folders but have not seen anything. If anyone else encounters this, you can always email me directly. There is some lag (not instant) to get people subscribed but it is not months.

You are now subscribed.

Thanks,
Tanya