[llvm-dev] How can I assign a bug to myself

Diane Meirowitz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 3 06:29:45 PDT 2021

Mitch,

Thanks for your reply. I asked this question because of the following statement in https://llvm.org/docs/Contributing.html:

"If you are interested in contributing code to LLVM, bugs labeled with the beginner keyword in the bug tracker are a good way to get familiar with the code base. If you are interested in fixing a bug, please create an account for the bug tracker and assign it to yourself, to let people know you are working on it."

So that should probably be updated.

Diane