[llvm-dev] LLVM installation fail

adnan poter via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 29 10:57:57 PDT 2021

hi
i'm trying to install llvm using cmake on windowshere are the steps i took:* installed cmake from: https://cmake.org/download/#latest
* cloned the llvm project from git using git clone https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project.git
* installed choco through admin powershell* installed ninja by running choco install ninja in powershell
note: i have qt-creator on my system* added C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\bin and C:\Qt\Tools\mingw810_64 to environment variable* checked out to llvmorg-11.0.1 using git checkout llvmorg-11.0.1 in the directory i keep all my git projects
* then tried to build using cmake --build build -j 8 ninja check-all the build failed, tried again with subsequent fails. here's the pastebin to the complete log: https://pastebin.com/Pk83KNWGi'd appreciate any hint or helpthanks in advance