[llvm-dev] Compiling Kaleidoscope with clang++

Andrzej Warzynski via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 29 02:47:40 PDT 2021

Hi Sudakshina ,

It sounds like you are compiling in C++11 mode. LLVM has recently
switched to C++14. make_unique is one of the features introduced in C++14.

Could you try making sure that you use C++14? Here's how you set it up
in CMake

```
set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD 14 CACHE STRING "")
```

I hope that this helps,
Andrzej