[llvm-dev] MLGO working group meeting April 2

Mircea Trofin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Mar 27 11:21:11 PDT 2021

Hello all,

a reminder that the LLVM ML Guided Optimizations meeting is this Friday,
April 2 2021, 8am PST.

Since the GSoC student application due date is approaching, perhaps we can
use the meeting to help/discuss students interested in doing LLVM + ML work
with their proposals.

For those interested, please feel free to add a link to a draft proposal in
the agenda doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JecbplF09l3swTjze-UVeLh4L48svJxGVy4mz_e9Rhs/edit>
- so
we can have some time to take a look before the meeting (the format doesn't
matter - the goal is to help the mentors provide better feedback by giving
them a chance to digest the proposal before the meeting); or just come with
the proposal at the meeting, and we can talk there.